Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

Terrible Hollywood Trends:lying

Welcome back all my loved viewers this is the third edition of annoying Hollywood trends.  To all the new viewers this is pretty much where I pick apart things that Hollywood does.  In today’s edition I’m going to discuss the myth around lying that Hollywood has made up.Have to lie about not doing something or having did something you don’t want someone to know.  According to movies and television you’ll become a bumbling idiot.  Matter of fact you’ll be so bad at it you will keep slipping up and telling the truth in the middle of the lie. Then you would have to go back and fix it.  Some even are so bad when they mess up they will say they’re from a country that they don’t even know the language for.  They’re like oh I’m from Spain wait oh no now I have speak their language.  In all actuality lying is easy.  Where was I? Oh I was just at home playing video games.  See I just lied without slipping up and telling you where I actually was.Has anyone out there ever had to prove that they are married by kissing?  It seems to occur in every movie or television show where two people have to lie about being together. The couple gets forced to show their love through a kiss or worse.   Like that one skeptical person is over there like nope I don’t believe it you two kiss then I will.  I know it’s for either comedic effect or to create a problem for the protagonist but that’d be weird.   In real life people don’t just up and ask two people to kiss. That would get the person who asked exiled from society marking them forever as a weirdo.  This makes it easy to fake a marriage since there won’t be any weird people demanding the couples to lock lips.If lying were like in movies and television it would be terrible.  People would be fumbling making the truth clear.  Luckily though in real life it is so simple we can do it on a day to day basis.  Also it’s a good thing there aren’t weird people asking for fake and real couples to kiss in front of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment